Jury Application Form
Jury Applications are closed
- There is an open call for jury applications.
- Jury applications will close October 31st, 2022.
- Jury applicants must live or work in Minnesota or closely surrounding area.
- Jury applicants should have an intense interest in and/or understanding of the local motion graphics/vfx/animation industry.
- Members of the jury are drawn randomly from the from all applicants with the goal of having equal representation from the Student, Independent, and Professional categories. Additionally, up to two jurors may be selected by the Minnesota Electronic Theater committee.
- Judging details will be provided to you once you have been selected as a juror.
- Those selected to be jurors will be sent a compilation reel of all of the entries and will have from Nov 8th to Nov 18th 7pm to fill out a judge’s scoring form.
- For those selected to be jurors, there will an optional meeting on Nov 18th at 7pm to discuss which entries should be included in the final show and what additional awards should be given out (if any).
Awards will be given to Outstanding Professional, Outstanding Independent, and Outstanding Student.
Additional awards categories will be considered by the jury.